Richland County Government offices re-opened Thursday as the area began to rebound from icy conditions as a result of Tuesday’s winter storm.
- Residential garbage collections are slated to resume Friday. Haulers will start early Friday where service was interrupted Tuesday and work late Saturday to complete the routes.
- There will be no recycling pick-up this week. Haulers will resume the normal schedule next week. While yard waste collection is not scheduled this week, haulers are prepared to start collecting yard waste earlier if they complete garbage collection routes ahead of schedule.
- All collections – garbage, recycling, yard waste – should be back on normal schedule next week.
- The C&D landfill and Lower Richland drop-off site reopened Thursday morning.
- The Richland County Central Court at 1400 Huger St. is open, however all hearings to include jury trials, traffic court and preliminary hearings are canceled Thursday. All cases will be rescheduled by the Court. Bond Court will be conducted Thursday at 2:30 p.m., 8 p.m. and 11 p.m. at the Alvin S. Glenn Detention Center. The Court will resume its normal schedule Friday.
- The Hopkins Magistrate Office will be closed Thursday.