Update (3/26): The meeting ID will remain the same for each daily briefing. Simply go online to https://zoom.us/j/727003059 or call one of the numbers below, then enter meeting ID: 727003059#
Beginning Wednesday, Richland County Administrator Leonardo Brown will hold a daily informational briefing with County Council by phone to update members on the County’s continuing efforts to address the effects of COVID-19 in our community.
The meetings will be held at 3 p.m. weekdays and will be accessible to the public by phone and online. The sessions are designed to be informational only, with Councilmembers and the public advised to submit questions that will be addressed at the following session. Meetings will be limited to one hour.
- Who: County Administrator Leonardo Brown
- What: Daily County Council briefings on COVID-19 Response
- When: 3 p.m. Wednesday. To join the webinar,
- Online: https://zoom.us/j/871079514
- 1-312-626-6799, enter meeting ID: 871079514#
- 1-929-205-6099, enter meeting ID: 871079514#
Callers will be prompted to give an identification number. The webinar ID for Wednesday’s meeting is 871079514. The ID number will change daily; please check the County website, www.richlandcountysc.gov, for the most current number.